Titanium Spark Plug Boot Protectors are the latest in thermal protection technology. Developed from a unique material mined from lava rock, this material is naturally resistant to heat, chemicals, abrasions and contaminants. The material is stranded and woven into a tight, proprietary style weave for added durability and strength, yet is pliable enough to provide a universal fit for straight or angled boots.
High horsepower engine compartments are known for extreme heat that can put spark plug boots and wires at risk. With excessive heat generated from the exhaust manifold and headers the ignition system is vulnerable to the potential of burning, hardening and cracking of ignition wires and boots that could lead to arching, engine misfire and potential ignition system failure.
Titanium Protect-A-Boots, with LR technology, are engineered to handle extreme heat – up to 1200°F providing the ultimate protection for today's high voltage ignition systems for many powersports applications and are available in either a two-pack or eight-pack.
- 1" diameter fits most spark plug applications
- Ultimate heat protection for spark plug boots
- Heat rated up to 1200°F continuous
- Universal fit for most straight or angled boot
- 6" and 8" lengths are available in both 2 and 8 packs
- Constructed of lava rock for long lasting strength & durability
- Resistant to most abrasions, chemical & contaminants