DEI Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology are a great way to reduce turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1200°F and 2500°F radiant heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, DEI Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
Not sure which size you need? Click on the instructions tab below for measurement instructions.
Note of Caution:
This shield is not designed to be removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers are exposed to the extreme heat of a turbo housing, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield.
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Turbo specific fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Made in the USA
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Available as SHIELD ONLY or in a KIT.
- Each Kit Includes:
- Shield, 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap
- Two 20” stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire
|Outer Circumference:||Inner Width:||Weight:|
*T25/28 is designed for housings with internal wastegate
Turbo shield sizes are based on two basic measurements, width and circumference. After measuring, refer to the specifications tab to find the correct shield.
Measurement 1: Outer circumference
Measurement 2: Housing width