"The Original" Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is now available in BLACK Titanium! Made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than Glass fiber wraps for improved thermal performance and reliability. In addition, Black Titanium exhaust wrap is very pliable, making installation easier and allowing for a tighter wrap.
How much wrap should I use? A quick reference for some popular applications. 15 Foot for spot applications or a single header like a dirtbike or ATV. 25-30 foot for most V-Twin's with shorty exhausts. 50 foot for longer applications; Baggers, touring bikes, UTV's. For custom applications or if you are unsure please click on the wrap calculator tab below.
Related Items: Design Engineering Stainless Steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation. Design Engineering.
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2500°F intermittent heat
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
Material: Premium Basalt with proprietary weave
Size: 1/16 thickness
Temperature Rating:1200°F direct/2500°F intermittent