With fresh styling and low seat height, the renewed Indian Scout has quickly become a favorite for new riders and seasoned riders alike. Like a lot of new bikes, the heat from the exhaust system can become uncomfortable, especially riding in slow traffic. This issue really comes into focus for those with shorter legs.
Not wanting to disrupt the attractive lines and chrome of the stock exhaust, DEI’s Liner Kit insulates the outer heat shield, without disturbing the looks of the bike.
Each piece is precision cut to fit in-between the exhaust pipe and the heat shield, blocking heat transfer and lowering the surface temperatures of the outer shield.
Easy to install, with no permanent modifications needed. Each kit includes shield liners, stainless steel mounting hardware and installation roller.
- Reduces temperatures of outer heat shields to increase riding comfort
- Nearly invisible, maintaining the classic styling of bike
- Great protection for shorter riders
- No permanent modifications needed to install
- Dual layer high-temperature materials
Fitment:Indian Scout/Scout 60 2015-16
Material: 10 mil Embossed aluminum with 1/8" Glass mat core
Size: 3/16 thick
Temperature Rating (Radiant): 1200°F Continuous, 2000°F Intermittent