Reflect-A-Cool™ is constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F. It has many uses such as covering air boxes, fuel tanks, and engine compartments.
Reflect-A-Cool™ can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It’s that easy!
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Most effective when used with at least a 1" air gap
Material: Aluminized foil bonded to fiberglass with peel and stick adhesive
Temperature Rating (Radiant): 400°F Continuous, 2000°F Intermittent