As Motorsport enthusiasts, Design Engineering Inc. is committed to supporting Motorsports activities at all levels of racing. We look for individuals and teams that show the same level of passion and commitment that we have here at DEI. We look for people who will represent the DEI brand in an professional manor. In return, DEI gains real-world application data, increased brand awareness, and additional content for marketing activities. Our sponsorship program is open to all types of vehicles including automobiles, motorcycles, ATV’s, watercraft, and even snowmobiles. DEI understands that there are many levels of competition and we have a range of sponsorship options available. All sponsorship agreements automatically expire at the end of each calendar year, so applications for sponsorship consideration must be submitted annually. Below is a list of requirements that must be met in order to be considered for a DEI Sponsorship Program.
Product Sponsorship Requirements
- Proposal Package
- Driver/Owner Information & Contact Information
- Driver/Rider Resume
- Vehicle information – Pictures, Specifications, Modifications of vehicle, transporter, driver, and owner.
- Sponsor List – Current and past sponsorship references including type of sponsorship and direct contact person name and information for each company.
- Media & Event Data
- Current Show schedule of committed events for 2014
- Current media coverage: magazines, TV, web, photo shoots, etc.
- Past 12 months of events attended
- Listing of past media coverage
- Commitment Details
- Summary outlining in detail how you will promote DEI products and DEI as a brand.
- Decal location – DEI requires tastefully placed decals that enhance the aesthetics of the sponsored vehicle that will be clearly displayed and visible from all angles with a minimum of two locations.
- Vehicles that cannot display decals must have decals on a sign by vehicle and on the trailer.
- Contract Agreement & Release
- DEI considers sponsorship a unique business opportunity that benefits both parties and requires a signed contract agreement.
- DEI requires a signed release from each sponsored vehicle authorizing the use of any.
- Images or content provided to DEI free of copyrights to be used as deemed necessary by DEI.
- DEI requires that the entire sponsorship commitment be documented from product installation, event images and videos to comments and feedback files including PDF files of articles or media and press releases related to the sponsored vehicle throughout the duration of sponsorship. Updated information is required at least once a month.
- Social media plays an important role in promoting the DEI products. We strongly encourage participation in social media including a “like” of the DEI Facebook page.
Alternately, you can call our offices at 800-264-9472 or email your resume and proposal to us at email@example.com.